Saturday, August 25, 2012

Introducing....

            As some of you might know (and some probably have yet to hear) I recently became a Lilla Rose consultant and have now set up shop.  In celebration, it's time for my Grand Opening web-party! :)  For the month of August all party orders of $20 or more come with free shipping! Go here  to register and place your order for this party.


   If you've ever used products from Lilla Rose (the Flexi-Clip being the most popular) you likely understand why I like them. They're pretty, simple and quite versatile.  For example, they can be used as scarf clips! Later I'll be giving away one of the clips but first let me share a few videos, pictures, and tips for using them.



                             


                                          O-ring as scarf clip



 
The other side of the O-ring, as a side ponytail
  The first question to come up is usually "What size do I need?" This is a good question because it has everything to do with whether a clip works correctly or not.  For me (with lots of fine, curly hair), sizes small and medium work best in most of the styles I do, but I use some of the others on occasion as well. For my friend Amy, who has really fine, straight hair, extra-small and mini work best.   Check out the Lilla Rose sizing video for more examples. But if you do get one and it's the wrong size email Lilla Rose and they'll replace it for you! :)

 





 

  One thing I like about the flexi-clips is how easy they are to use. In just seconds I can have my hair up, out of the way, and still looking nice!   Here are a couple tutorials that Lilla Rose made using the clips. At some point I would like to do my own but for now, you can enjoy theirs. :)









Nothing less than an Extra-large works for my loose bun

  



 And now for the giveaway! I know it's hard to choose which one you like best. I've had to do that... and it can be difficult!  But I finally nailed down 4 that are either some of my favorites or that I think you would like.

  The first is the Festive Fallen Leaf clip.  If you like fall, or are just looking for a fallish accessory, this is it! This was actually the Flexi of the month last November but seems to have been in such demand that they kept it!




The next is one of my personal favorites (if for no other reason than that it's red): the Simple Danglie Garnet.  I have yet to get this one but I've had my eye on it for a while.


  Another that I've been looking at is this Scrollwork Heart.  Isn't it pretty?

And the last is the Soaring Butterfly. I've never really looked at this one before, but isn't it pretty?




    So, there are the 4 choices. One lucky winner will get their choice of these 4 in sizes mini through large. To enter all you have to do is comment on this post and tell me which is your favorite of the 4.

 For extra entries:

 -Share this party post on facebook/twitter
 -Blog about the party
 -Go to my Lilla Rose website and come back here and let me know which product you would most like to try.
-"Like" the Lilla Rose Facebook page.


 For each extra entry make sure you come back and comment (with a link, if possible).
    The giveaway ends at 9:00 pm (CST) Wednesday, August 29th. A winner will be chosen with random.org and announced September 6. The winner will need to contact me within 48 hours of the announcement or another winner will be selected.

    And make sure you check out the rest of Lilla Rose's products! If you're at all like me you won't regret trying them out!  To get free shipping (on orders of $20 or more)  go here to register and order in this "party." But all party orders must be in by 9:00 pm Wednesday, August 30. 






51 comments:

Barney Reynolds said...

The Simple Danglie Garnet is my favorite so far!

Barney Reynolds said...

Shared on FB (Current status)

Barney Reynolds said...

Liked Lilla Rose, Inc. FB page

Lady Abigail said...

Great minds think alike! I love the Simple Danglie Garnet as well! :)

Barney Reynolds said...

It's so hard to decide which Lilla Rose product I'd like to get (Obviously I can't try it :smirk: ), they have so many good ones, and a lot can depend on the color of the hair.
Maybe the Flexi Sea Inspired Dolphin? (2-1584)

I have so many sisters now (in-laws included) that I have no lack of for giving away :D

Lady Abigail said...

Shared on Facebook! :)

Joanna Marie said...

the Simple Danglie Garnet is definitely my favorite out of the four! :-D

Joanna Marie said...

Shared on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/theemeraldskull

Amber said...

I really like the red one, but since I don't wear red very often, I'm going to go with the Scrollwork Heart. It's more versatile to wear with lots of different outfits. :)

Joanna Marie said...

Tweeted about it https://twitter.com/theemeraldskull/status/239388468936065025

HJ said...

I really like the Soaring Butterfly!

HJ said...

I "liked" the Lilla Rose facebook page.

HJ said...

I'd really love to try the Antique Brass w/Roman Cross flexi clip. :D http://tinyurl.com/cbbtvfs

Sarah said...

I like the Festive Fallen Leaf clip best! :)
~ Sarah

Sarah said...

I would love to try the "Tree of Life" clip -http://tinyurl.com/9mvzjjj

Sarah said...

I "Liked" Lilla Rose on Facebook!

Sarah said...

I "shared" your party on my FB page! :)
~ Sarah Lane

Amy W. said...

I just LOVE the 'Festive Fallen Leaf'...beautiful! :)

Amy W. said...

I posted on FB about your party, Hannah! :)

Amy W. said...

Went to the Lilla Rose website and the 'O Rings' have been catching my eye. That and the fall Flexi Clip. :P

Amy W. said...

And last but not least I liked the Lilla Rose FB page. ;) :D

~Valencia~ said...

Simple Danglie Garnet is my favorite one... but they are all beautiful!

Lili Fields said...

Of those four that you chose for the giveaway, I'm going to have to go with the butterfly and the turquoise and purple beads because you know I have a slight obsession with both of those colors ;)

Lili Fields said...

For a second chance at winning, I have had my eye on the sea turtle clip since I first heard of Lilla Rose! I don't know why, but for some reason, I think it is SO elegant and playful at the same time!

https://secure.lillarose.biz/MemberToolsDotNet/%28S%28irdbsbfppthx2ukhfgnyiryn%29%29/ShoppingCartNew/ProductDetail.aspx?ProductID=18259&CatalogueID=207&PartyID=923&PartyGuestID=6937&InternalUse=1&ProductGroupString=67.72&ReferringDealerID=823624

Unknown said...

I really love fall so I like that Fallen Leaf but I have a Jan birthday so I love garnet as well! Very pretty, I wonder if they would work in my hair. I have thick and thick hair. :-) Nothing ever works! So I may have to try this.

Unknown said...

Liked Lilla Rose on Facebook.

Kimberly S. said...

I like them all...but I think I'd choose the Simple Danglie Garnet :)

Hannah said...

I like the Soaring Butterfly the best!

Hannah said...

I blogged about it at www.hannahshumblehappenings.blogspot.com.

So that is my second chance.

Hannah said...

I really like the O-Rings the best on the website.

Hannah

Chris said...

I love the fall one. My hair is super short, but, out of seven daughters, one of them will want it.

Jordan's Girl said...

Falling leaves or the garnet one. They are all pretty!

Melissa
writer_mlt@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

Guess which one is my favorite? Simple Danglie Garnet, hands down! :D If I don't win it, this is going on my wish list for my birthday/Christmas! :)

Jessica said...

So, I've already spent some time on the website, and since I've tried the flexi clip I would love to try the hair sticks. I would just have to pick which one! :)

Jessica said...

I didn't even know they had a FB page...I liked it! :D

Jessica said...

I couldn't resist blogging about this too. :) http://divine-deposits.blogspot.com/2012/08/hair-clip-giveawayonline-party.html

Anonymous said...

Hey! Super-pretty stuff! I love them all!
my favorite of the four is the Simple Danglie Garnet :)
I fb posted about it too...

Chava Hall said...

The Autumn one is my favorite of the four. :)

Chava Hall said...

I really want to try out their hair-sticks sometime! I love hair sticks...

Chava Hall said...

And now I've liked them on Facebook!

Unknown said...

I wish I would've had more time so that I could have participated in the online party. :-( Oh well.

It's such a tough decision! I think my favorite is the Simple Danglie Garnet though. :-)

Anonymous said...

I really like the butterfly but the heart one is just as pretty

Katherine said...

I really like the butterfly but the heart one is just as pretty

Jennifer said...

These are so cute! I think I like the festive fall leaf best.

Tricia said...

I like the Festive Fall Leaf clip.

Tricia said...

I liked the Lilla Rose FB page.

Katie Hebert said...

I like the festive fall leaf!

Tricia said...

Lots of pretty clips to choose from. The Princess Tiara Dangle is nice.

Katie Hebert said...

I liked their Facebook page.

Tricia said...

I like the Festive Fall Leaf clip.

Miss_Rachel said...

i'd probably pick the fall one, that you said was our favourite.