It is amazing what can be done with simple markers! Nicholas' favorite thing to do with the markers he has is make a "flupe" (flute) by stacking them together, several at a time and playing it! He has also used them as drumsticks, a camera and cars!!!!
Today we went to Silverton and Ouray. In Silverton we did some sightseeing, got smoothies, and Robert got me some sunglasses. In Ouray we saw a couple waterfalls: talk about neat! Especially the second one! Of the 2 I think I prefer Silverton. :)
Snow Day
5 years ago

4 comments:
why prefer silverton? aa smoothies... that must bee it..
ouray is a more of a yuppie california kind of town...
I guess you missed the hot springs their and durango?
It was probably because we did more sightseeing and it wasn't as busy as Ouray. Silverton wasn't as busy either! But the waterfalls in Ouray were pretty.
There were hot springs in Durango?
yep their were
next time...
Oh! I love road trips! Sounds like you are having an absolute marvelous time. I'm so glad!!
So happy we get to stay updated. =) I need to see a picture of you in your new shades;).
Post a Comment