Friday, August 15, 2008

A few more vacation pictures

Remember the vacation I went on a month ago? Well, I finally got more pictures! :D These are a few misc pictures, from the first week of vacation - I have yet to see many from my week with Robert and Crystal.

These pictures are not in order of happening - they are rather mixed up. :) Somehow I got the nicer camera at the Grand
Canyon, and was able to get a picture of Robert - he didn't seem to
like posing for pictures :)

Along the road in the "middle of nowhere"!!


A contest to see how hot it would get. :) I don't remember where this was
but it DID get hotter



Somewhere, I think it was in Monument Valley


Closer to Mesa Verde - Crystal liked the trees.

I got the camera: I love taking pictures of flowers :)

Robert (taken by Crystal)

4 Corners

Walking with Daddy - looking for Mommy

Somewhere out there

Nicholas and me


My sister and niece: doesn't Harper look rather uninterested? :)



A "foreign" plant - to me anyway! Something found close to Mesa Verde



Crystal's trees again


Who says she's not the cutest niece ever??!!!!


Crystal and Harper in Ouray, I believe


Nicholas, scowling in Ouray. :)


Nicholas sitting over a stream


Chipmunk


Crystal at Mesa Verde


One of my favorite pictures: I love pictures like this :)


At the Grand Canyon


Golfing in Sedona while Crystal was visiting at the hotel and
I went shopping with some friends. :)


Robert


Wait a minute!! Nicholas can't drive yet!

I think Nicholas enjoyed golfing


Father and Son


See - isn't she cute? :)

2 comments:

Esther said...

Looks like you had a great time, Hannah!! I want to go to the Grand Canyon sometime! Harper is just adorable!! So is Nicholas! :)

Esther

Vernon Lovere said...

pretty pict.. the forgin plant is a native plant and you are forgin to its perspective...
it is a yucca
all the pretty trees are the result of many years of drought and forest fires....