The Texas Star

Weeping Willow

Little Miss Harper

Annie, who "hitched" a ride :)

Harper and her sunglasses

While Crystal and I ran in at Joanns Amber, Angela, Robert, Harper and Nicholas
went to the pet store to look at puppies

Looking at Robert and Crystal's belated anniversary present

"No football for me"

Robert and his baby girl

Sunday evening I went to spend the night with my friends, and do some sewing
Monday morning. That was a LOT of fun! Thanks, everyone! :)
"Don't take pictures of me!"

Miss Victoria sewing with Crystal, Nicholas and Harper looking on



4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time down there, Hannah. It was nice to see pictures.:)
Oh FUN!!!! It looks like you had a wonderful, memorable time. Does it make you want to move here??? ;)
~Johanna
So how did you like Texas? (I've never been there before) Is everything as BIG as they say?
:-)
Johanna, lol! Didn't you know that we all like Texas? :) And if I didn't like Texas that much, I'd still want to move there to be closer to certain friends and family. :)
Kasie, I really like Texas, and yes, it is quite big. :D You should go there sometime. :)
Post a Comment