I recently joined this worship song writing contest: http://www.worshipguitarclass.com/contest2008.html I'm currently listening to the other entries... there are some good songs :) Now, I'd like to encourage any one reading this to go listen to them and vote for the one you like best.
6 comments:
I can't listen to them. :( Can you listen to the on our computer?
I really enjoyed your song, Hannah!! Voted for you! :) Have you written more?
Amber, I told you how to do it :)
Esther, thank you. Yes, I"ve written more
I'd like to hear them. :)
Hey Hannah,
Christian Lingner entered that contest too so we went to listen to his. We saw your song, and tried to play it, but it was all sqeaky and buzzy and speaded up. I'll check again today to see if's it's any better.
But I'm afraid I can't rightly vote for you unless I can hear your song. Sorry :(
Heather, for some reason it did that on one of our computers too, though I've listened to it on the other one and it was fine. It may have to do with your computer. But I understand you not voting for mine without hearing it.... I doubt that I would do that either :D
Post a Comment