Saturday, December 6, 2008

Have no idea....

.......what to write about :P The past couple weeks have been quite busy, but for some reason I still can't think of much to blog about. :-/ \ I started working in the shipping warehouse at 3000toys.com last Saturday, part time over this Christmas. This week I also cut out my formal dress for the SAICFF, and yesterday I started sewing it :) It's ready for the sleeves now, though that'll have to wait till tomorrow or Wednesday.
Have any of you ever found yourself singing along with the music you're listening to... when you're the only one who can hear it? Lately I've found myself doing that, perhaps because I've been listening to some of my favorite music :)
Are there any good books that anyone would recommend? I LOVE reading, and sometimes run out of new books that I feel like reading :D Yeah, sometimes we have books that I've never read, I just don't want to read them just then. :P

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, just some things alot of people like:

Jane Austen books
Little Women
An Old Fashioned Girl

rosesregency from S&S

Anonymous said...

Talitha laughs at me because I sing along with instrumental music all the time, especially when nobody else is listening.

Esther said...

Have you read In His Steps by Charles Sheldon? That is a very good book, as well as A Shepherd Looks at the 23rd Psalm by Phillip Keller. The Wide, Wide World...I LOVE that book! It's the book Jo in Little Women was crying over. :) Just a few suggestions. :)

Anonymous said...

Hannah, if you want some good books, I know there are many "Pansy" books down here that you still haven't read. I think everyone should read them.:)

Fopias said...

LOL I was going to suggest In His Steps and the "Pansy" books as well! Also, Stepping Heavenward is one I enjoy. I love the Anne of Green Gables series. (mostly because I can relate to her imagination, and then the childhood of her children. a couple of the books have ghost stories which I skip over, but I like those ones for entertainment reading) A book I would HIGHLY suggest, and I really want a copy of my own is The Highlander's Last Song! That's an excellent book! At first I was wondering about the worldview in it, but it's really good and they have some great theological discussions!

emme said...

Hey, Hannah!

Not sure if you're interested, but I gave your blog an award!

~Emily

Matthew said...

I recommend the "Cooper Kids Adventure Series" (there's 8 books, and I've read them all) by Frank E. Peretti!