I am a Christian seamstress, musician, writer and gardener. I write as a hobby and to share my heart with others to the glory of God. When I write I feel better able to organize my thoughts and get my meaning across. Whether this is true or it's just my imagination I don't know, but I hope it's true and you enjoy reading. :)
9 comments:
cookie dough looks like
noodles??? looks like maybe it's alfredo.
pasta??.... soup?
Thats easy, so maybe I shouldn't say. :) I'll give you the first letters. HM C C C D IC:) I told you I knew.:)
My guess is Home Made Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Ice Cream. :) Thanks triplet! (Though my guess would have been cookie dough or ice cream anyway)
yep, it's the ice cream guess. I was too late... :( Oh well!
cookie dough ice cream that Abbie made :) I wish I could have some, that's one of my favorite kinds.
Yep, chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream :)
Yes, but where's the recipe????
Post a Comment