Friday, March 5, 2010

Feelin' Feminine Challenge - day 3

Unfortunately I didn't get any pictures on day 3. :( But I wore a simple denim skirt with a ruffle on the bottom, which skirt we found at Goodwill several years ago. :) We've also used it as a pattern for several others like it: they're pretty comfortable. :) My shirt was a hand-me-down from someone... outside of the family, I believe. It's different than most of my clothes, being a bit dull, with blue flowers on it, and pin tucks on the front.
As for my hair, I pulled it up in a ponytail to keep it out of my way... not to mention the fact that it didn't do that well yesterday. :-/ Anyway, sorry again that there are no pictures.

1 comment:

Sarah-Anne said...

That's okay! I keep forgetting to take change until I change into my PJ's at night, then I catch myself and rope a family member into taking my picture at 7 or 8 o'clock. Oh well!