So I just realized that my last post was about a month ago! :-o But what should I blog about? I haven't been doing anything... or have I? If you know me you probably know that I HAVE been doing things! School has been my main occupation, but about a week ago I left home for a 2 week trip to my Fabulous oldest Sister's house! The main reason? A good friend of mine was getting married! So, my drive down was scheduled for last Sunday when some friends were driving to the same area. My first week here was spent shopping, swimming, and helping with some of Katie's wedding sewing. The wedding was yesterday and VERY beautiful! There are some pictures of the bride here
This week we have some sewing to do for Fabulous Sis and Miss Ham. I made a skirt for the former this afternoon. At some point we have some more shopping to do and then Saturday I'm going home.
I know this isn't very long or interesting but my blog posts generally aren't especially interesting without pictures and I don't have many of those at this point. So I may get pictures up, I may not, it really depends on what happens around here.
Snow Day
5 years ago

1 comment:
Thank you again for all your help! ;-) And for my lovely pot holders! <3 them! love you!
Post a Comment