Sunday, August 5, 2012

Splash of Sunshine Blog Party



1. What word are you totally loving at the moment? I have no idea! I'm not sure I've ever actually had a favorite word. How does one choose a favorite word, anyway? 

2. Any tv shows/movies you are excited for this fall? Yep: October Baby. I've been waiting for it for a LOOOONNNNGGG time and it's finally coming out this September!!!! :) 

3. Anything that symbolizes something to you? Spring: new life after a time of death. 

4. Two favorite songs at the moment? "Be Thou My Vision" has always been my favorite, probably followed by  "You Raise Me Up"

5. If there was suddenly a world taker over by an evil dictator what would you do? Wow... umm... I'd probably go underground and work in the background doing what was needed.

6. What is your favorite summer activity? Why, chasing groundhogs out of my garden, of course!!! :P Not really. I love gardening in the spring/summer but this year that activity has gone way down in my estimation just because of groundhogs and extreme heat.

7. What has been your favorite summer vacation? Probably going to CA with my older sister and her family several years back, and then spending a week in TX before coming home. :) 
 
8. If you received an unlimited shopping spree to any store, what store would it be for? Wow! Good question! I love thrift stores just because I've never had a lot of money to go buy completely new clothes. Or a fabric store would be fun too. :D

9. What is your favorite summertime food? Ice cream, hands down! 

10. What is your favorite summertime movie? Well, that's a hard one. I'm not really sure! How does one decide on a SUMMER movie? Probably Wives and Daughters, but that's one of my favorites no matter what time of year it is. 



No comments: