Monday, April 7, 2014

eShakti review!

 I had seen eShakti before and thought they had some really cute clothes but usually when I buy clothes I get them from thrift stores in the area so I hadn't ever actually tried any of their products. But then came the day when I received an email offering me a sample product to review. Of course I agreed. First problem: they have SO many cute clothes that I took forever to decide what I want! (Don't believe me? I have witnesses!) But at last I chose the Felicity dress, put in my measurements for the custom sizing and sat back to wait. As I waited I did wonder how it would turn out. Would it fit me? Would it be too big? Too tight? Good quality? Would the orange be a good shade for me?  I really had no idea!

  It was delivered at my house while I was at work but my brother was sweet enough to bring it (without me even asking though I thought about it!) to me. The package was so thin my boss looked at it and said "There's a dress in that? o.O"  The answer is: yes! There was a dress, neatly folded, inside that box. As I lifted it I felt certain that the dress was perfect! The color was just the right shade of orange. The dress was well-made and beautiful! Of course I had to try it on right now and guess what! It fits perfectly! Well, pretty much anyway. The neckline is a bit bigger/lower than I usually like but that can be easily remedied... when I have time. :) So I think I may have a new favorite summer dress this year! Color is great! Size is perfect! And the style is totally me!
 Unfortunately the day I wore it I worked all day (hence the few wrinkles in the skirt) and then had to rush off right after supper for choir practice so I really only had time to get one picture taken. But at least it gives a great view of what the dress looks like and how it fits. I LOVE it and am hoping to be able to get more from them before long.  In the meantime I'll have to content myself with my one dress and browsing their site, pinterest and facebook for fashion ideas! Oh and they also have twitter,  if you tweet a lot!





  Update: Somehow I missed one of the most important parts of the post!!!! Enter the coupon code "copes" for 10% off your order through 5/1/14!




2 comments:

CreativityStartsHere said...

My sister Jo has three dresses from this company and they are all so beautiful and tailored just for her.

You look pretty, Hannah!

Diwakar said...

Hello Hannah. So good to know you through your profile on the blogger and also I was glad to stop by your blog "Daughter of the King" and the post on it " eShakti review" Though your post has to do with the cute clothes from eShakti. It seems the name of the brand is very Indian. Any way I am from Mummbai, India. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 35yrs in the great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the West to come on a short / long term missions trip to work with us in the slums of Mumbai amongst poorest poor to share the good news of Jesus and to give them new hope, life and future. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us in the slums of Mumbai during your summer/ Christmas vacation. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.