So in my fashion design books one of the projects is to go 3 months without buying brand new clothes (yeah, so hard for me!) though buying vintage and used clothing is acceptable. At the same time I have to wear a different outfit every day. THAT is what could be interesting. If you know me you probably know that I have certain favorite outfits that I wear on a regular basis. Well, I guess that's come to an end now: can't wear the same thing for 3 months! It'll definitely be a test of my creativity with what I have. I'm curious to know how long I can go without needing to buy anything new (to me) at all. I LOVE thrift shopping so finding inexpensive, nice, used clothes is easy for me even when I'm not looking. So anyway, every day I have to photograph my outfit (just in case I do the same thing twice, ya know).
Day 1 I was trying something new. The capris aren't new: I wear them all the time! The but shirt, necklace and vest are a total experiment. I'm thinking I kinda like it, actually. :)
Capris: Salvation Army, no more than $5 though it was a couple years ago so I really don't remember.
Shirt: Penny Pinchers Thrift Store, $.49
Vest: Plato's Closet, somewhere between $4 and $7
Necklace: Plato's Closet, $4
Flip-flops: Target, $10
No comments:
Post a Comment