Hannah, your pictures are really nice! Your dress is so pretty and feminine. I must say, your sister Crystal is beautiful! She has such a friendly, cheerful smile, as do you. Glad to know you'll are having a wonderful time.
I am a Christian seamstress, musician, writer and gardener. I write as a hobby and to share my heart with others to the glory of God. When I write I feel better able to organize my thoughts and get my meaning across. Whether this is true or it's just my imagination I don't know, but I hope it's true and you enjoy reading. :)
5 comments:
Cute dress. :D Where'd you get it? ;)
Thanks, Amber! That's the one I made for the wedding! :D
Hannah, your pictures are really nice! Your dress is so pretty and feminine. I must say, your sister Crystal is beautiful! She has such a friendly, cheerful smile, as do you. Glad to know you'll are having a wonderful time.
I agree with amber...smiles..
nice dress you made ,,you are getting real good...
It was nice you were able to get away and see some new things....
Post a Comment