Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hair

So.... any pictures most of you have seen of me, I have curly hair, right? Well..... we actually don't have many like that. As a little girl my hair caused SO MUCH trouble! No one knew what to do with it, and it didn't help that I wouldn't brush it and didn't like other people to brush it (honestly, there was only ONE person who ever brushed my hair gently and she only did it once while she was here... at least that's what I thought about it). My family and neighbors (who taught me to read about 10 years ago) could tell stories about my hair, like this: I wore big bows in my hair all the time, and I would leave them in at night so that when I "went to school" down the road the next day the first thing Sarah and Rebekah would do was brush my hair... not a very pleasant experience for anyone! :D Until the Christmas before I turned 15 my hair looked like the following 3 pictures:












This is the straightest I've ever had my hair since I was little... REALLY little! :D Crystal decided to straighten it fairly recently, just for an experiment. I decided that I much prefer it like it is naturally.

And this is how it really is :) A lot of the time anyway :D This picture was taken early on in the day so it looked nicer :D

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think is looks a whole lot better!:)

Tara said...

I know how you feel girly! My hair is curly and crazy and I spent about the first 20 years of my life hating it. :-)

I get my straightened at the salon about once a year, just for fun. But my husband loves curly hair, hates straight hair, so guess what? I am forced to wear it naturally curly all the time because of him. ;-)

Your hair looks very cute curly!

YayaOrchid said...

Hannah, your hair is lovely! Just find a style that you're comfortable with, and that maybe doesn't take a lot of time to do, and you will always look beautiful and presentable!

Anonymous said...

Thank goodness for "Curly Girl"!!! LOL! I do NOT miss the crazy mop that used to sit on your head ;)

You've turned into such a beautiful young lady, Hannah :) I'm very proud of you!

Fopias said...

I think your hair is lovely!