Haven't done much lately besides school, though last Monday Abbie and I took a trip to Jefferson City, our state Capitol. Read about it here
Abbie and I are planning to attend TeenPact in March..... I'm looking forward to it with mixed emotions. One, I'm glad to be going: I LOVE spending time with people, but I also don't want to, simply because it involves talking in front of people, which, if you know me, I don't like doing. I'm not exactly a "quiet" person, but talking in front of a group of people is most definitely OUT of my "comfort zone." However, I've been told by different people that this will be good for me.... maybe! :P
Daniel, Luke and Ben decided to make a movie today. I don't know what it's about but they've been working on it for a while. :)
Snow Day
5 years ago

3 comments:
Well, at least you put something up.:) All posts don't have to be long.:)
Pictures are good : )
Borrow A's camera and document the day...
BNL
I pray the Lord guides you for the teenpact event.
Shalom,
Miss Jocelyn
http://aponderingheart.com
http://feelinfeminine.com
Post a Comment