First of all we're back in Texas right now, and I am staying with Crystal an extra week :) I'll be home on Saturday if all goes as planned.
While I've been gone life at home seems to have been anything but dull! Check out my family's blog for that news. :) Welcome to the family, Liz, love you!!!!!!!!
OK, now to the pictures :) We took a lot... and some of them are mixed together so I don't remember the exact days all of them were taken.
A calla lily at the Junipero Serra Mission :)


Check out the ducks!

Now, if you want to know why I'm posting a FUZZY picture of a stone wall.... well, that hummingbird was fast! :P It's on the left, about to fly out of the picture, gotta look close ;)

My favorite brother-in-law.... even if he is my ONLY brother-in-law!!! :)

Harper really liked the piano and it was fun watching her play on it! :D


The tiger at a little zoo we went to

A Jacob Sheep... isn't it ugly?

Esmeralda (no, I did not name her: that was her name!)

The chicks.... and my animal-loving niece










Watching the parrots

Still watching the parrots... sort of :)


















4 comments:
What sweet musings, Hannah! :)
I love the ones of Harper playing the
piano .... too CUTE! :) It was also a joy to
visit your family blog and view the wedding
pictures...... they were LOVELY!!!!
Love & Hugs,
Miss Jen
Cool! I like the snake & the flamingos the most. Great Pic's Hannah.
Thanks, Collin :) I took most of the pictures in this post but some were taken by Robert and Crystal.
Jenny, I love that one too! Crystal took it. :)
Great pictures, Hannah! I was glad to find some more finally up. I guess you really were on vacation.:) I came to the one with Harper at the piano and thought how cute it was.:) Is she trying to take after her aunties?:) Looks like a lot of fun!
Post a Comment