So, it's a week (yesterday) since I left home and I STILL haven't posted anything!
On Saturday Dad and I met Robert in Muskogee where I was traded for a table!!!!!!!! :P Robert and I got back to their house and after an hour or so Crystal, Nicholas and I headed to the store to get some things and to meet some friends. Once more I switched vehicles, this time to drive around an hour to a Ball! :) Pictures later.
On Sunday we went to church (that was interesting...), went to the store, and just hung around the house (though Robert took Polly to some friends' house where she's staying while we're gone).
Monday we did a bunch of last minute things, like sewing :) Robert, Nicholas and I took Sawyer to the M. family's house where he's staying. After visiting for a while we drove back to the house, had a quick supper and Crystal and I went out into the rather chilly evening to walk the short distance to a neighbor's house where we played BUNCO with 10 other neighbor ladies.
Tuesday morning we left.... at about 4:30 in the morning. Needless to say, Crystal, Harper and I did quite a bit of sleeping on the way. Not so with Nicholas. That boy did not sleep ALL DAY! And even when we got to the hotel in Flagstaff he was SOOOOOOOOO full of energy (don't tell, but Crystal told him to jump on the hotel bed to get rid of some of this energy). :)
Wednesday we only had about 9 hours to drive, pretty easy after the 16 hours on Tuesday. We arrived at our destination in time for supper. :)
Since then we have gone to Cayucas, Morro Bay, and Montana de Oro. Yesterday Crystal, Odile, Nicholas, Harper and I went to farmers' market while Mike and Robert went golfing (don't ask Crystal and I our "wonderful" opinion of that! :P ). I was VERY happy then: I got to use the "good" camera! YAY! Robert says I took about 300 pictures!
Also, Mike has a golf water glove (http://www.golfballglobe.com/?referrer=googleadwords&gclid=CMahjqiU7JkCFRwpawodbk_FQw) You have no idea how hard it is to get that ball back on the tee until you try it! I tried it on Friday, but Robert ended up putting it back on. So yesterday while Mike was gone and Robert was doing something, I don't know what, I decided to do it myself. :) I got it.
I'll post pictures later!
Snow Day
5 years ago

1 comment:
How nice to hear from, or rather read, from you.:) It sounds like you are having fun! I can't wait to see pictures.:)
Post a Comment