One of my more recent sewing projects was this wall hanging that I made as an early birthday present for my friend Amy. I had never done much embroidery so this was almost my first project with embroidery. I LOVED it! So now I'm planning on learning to do more with it, to dress up some of my future sewing projects. ;)
I have come acrossed your blog from both Lucia's, and Amy's blogs! I have loved what I have seen so far, and though I don't personally *know* you, I have also seen you over facebook, so its very nice to *meet* you! ;) =)
Me and you both have something considerably in common... and that is the friendship between Amy! She sure is the best friend a person could possibly find! =)
And I must mention that the "Wall-hanging" looks beautiful! =)Great job!
I am a Christian seamstress, musician, writer and gardener. I write as a hobby and to share my heart with others to the glory of God. When I write I feel better able to organize my thoughts and get my meaning across. Whether this is true or it's just my imagination I don't know, but I hope it's true and you enjoy reading. :)
4 comments:
That is really cute.
I keep meaning to tell you that I have that same wallhanging (only in red) ;)
I have come acrossed your blog from both Lucia's, and Amy's blogs! I have loved what I have seen so far, and though I don't personally *know* you, I have also seen you over facebook, so its very nice to *meet* you! ;) =)
Me and you both have something considerably in common... and that is the friendship between Amy! She sure is the best friend a person could possibly find! =)
And I must mention that the "Wall-hanging" looks beautiful! =)Great job!
Have a beautiful day, and God Bless!
Grace
Where's the 'LIKE' button? ;) I love my wall-hanging...it's BEAUTIFUL! :D
Post a Comment