CoverYourHair.com
Looking for a head scarf? Bandana? or Just any head Covering? CoverYourHair.com is the place to go! We have a full line of hair accessories at great discount prices.
Looking for a head scarf? Bandana? or Just any head Covering? CoverYourHair.com is the place to go! We have a full line of hair accessories at great discount prices.
Around a year ago I found out about this great company, Cover Your Hair! Now, if you know anything about me, you probably know that I don't wear head coverings, but this site has a lot more than just head coverings! They have all kinds of hair accessories, from tichels to headbands to hats, to regular hair pins and more!
I have several of their things, but the one I've probably used the most is a pre-tied bandana:
Pink and Black Striped Pre Tied Bandanna

$15.99
Not only does it keep my rather-crazy hair out of my way, but it also helps me keep cool on hot days, when I can pull my hair up in it. $15.99
Or, recently I got a beautiful maroon shawl:
Elegant Shawl

$21.99
$21.99
I wear it around the house all the time. I LOVE it!
These are only a few of the things they sell. Check out their site and see what else they sell!

1 comment:
I found your blog from Is This Modest? and I was looking at this head covering site. Thanks so much for sharing it; some of the items here are really neat.
Post a Comment