Friday, November 1, 2013

November Lilla Rose Party



When I first saw the newest FOTM (for those of you who are still wondering what I mean when I say that, FOTM means "Flexi Of The Month") I knew it called for something special. Therefore... I've decided to have a PARTY! That's right, it's party time! And the great thing about this party? You don't have to go anywhere because it's all ONLINE!

   While the Flexi Clip is the most popular of the Lilla Rose products it is most definitely not the only one! We offer a variety of  products, including Flexi-Ohs! Hair sticks, You-pins, Bobby pins, headbands and even badge clips!
       I recently got a set of the hairsticks and love them! Check back for tutorials on how to use them. I'm still in the experimenting stage as I've never really used hair sticks before but with these beauties how can I resist?

  The Flexi-Ohs! are also a lot of fun! The first one I got was a small since I figured I probably wouldn't be able to do anything with the extra-small (I have lots of hair). But then when I DID get that extra-small I found that I use it even more than the other one! It's perfect for braids and other hair-dos where you need to hold a small amount of hair but don't want to use a regular ponytail holder or one of your small Flexis.


 So head on over to the party to place your order and try out all the new styles you can do with our clips and sticks!



   This week I'll be doing 2 giveaways. The first is the lovely "Autumn's Ruby Bouquet" in either size Small or Extra-Small.

 The second giveaway really depends on how the party turns out. You see, every party must have a hostess, whether it be online or not. Thing is I don't know who the hostess for this party is yet! The winner will receive any free products and discounts that the hostess would be eligible for!

  The party and giveaway ends at 9 pm (central time) on November 8 so be sure to join soon! And be checking back here at my blog in the coming week. I have some ideas for tutorials that will hopefully make it onto the blog. :) 
  
a Rafflecopter giveaway



 For information on becoming a Lilla Rose Consultant or hosting your own party, contact me at pomegranate93@gmail.com  


17 comments:

Hannah said...

Thanks for doing this giveaway!

Hannah said...

I emailed one of my friends about this.

Hannah said...

I like the princess tiara dangle.

Rebekah said...

I love the November flexie! :)

Hannah Marie said...

I like the multi colored stone cluster :)

Hannah Marie said...

I emailed about this.

Sarah Washburn said...

I really like the November flexi too! It is beautiful :)

Sarah Washburn said...

I emailed a friend about this, and I plan to email another as well.

Chava Hall said...

Wow, this month's flexi is beautiful!

Chava Hall said...

In fact, about my favorite item, it probably is the flexi of the month. But I also like the Antique Style Dangle set, and the Festive Fallen Leaves flexis.

Amber said...

I really like that November one. :)
And...
Since we're talking about flexi-clips. Thank you for the one you gave me for my birthday! I keep forgetting to tell you. :)

Jessica said...

Sharing on FB. :)

Jessica said...

I don't know if my comment posted or not. I love all the products, but I have to say I think the Freestyle and Silver Flexi-Oh is what I have my eye on next. :D

Jessica said...

Sharing on FB. :)

Chava Hall said...

Shared with several people by email.

Katie Hebert said...

The flexi oh is cute. Might need to try that one out. :)

Lady Abigail said...

Definitely the November FOTM! :)