Monday, November 25, 2013

Tis the Season!

In my mind Christmas has got to be one of the best, most exciting seasons of the year! I have various reasons, one of them being the fun gifts I get too find for my family and  friends.  But I've found that one of the best ways to go Christmas shopping is to be looking throughout the year. I already have several gifts made or purchased for different people and apparently Lilla Rose has come to the same conclusion, releasing their December FOTM a full WEEK early!!! So along with the other Christmasy and wintery clips, you're all set for the season!
Festive Poinsettia flexi-clip


   If you're looking for the perfect gift for your mother, grandmother, sister, aunt, niece, girl friend, coworker or any other females in your life that aren't covered in those categories you simply MUST check this one out! There's something so Winter Wonderlandish about the new snowflake clip! Almost like it came from a fantasy land! So check out the new Winter Wonder flexi clip!




Supplies are limited so be sure to get yours TODAY!


  Note: I was unable to link to all sizes of the  individual clips at once so be sure to order your correct size!

1 comment:

Diwakar said...

Hello Hannah. Wish you a very spiritfilled, blessed and Christ centered New year. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger. I am also glad that I oould stop by your blog "Daughter of the King" and the post on it " Tis the Season". Well I am so encouraged because of what you are in the Lord "Daughter of the King" which expresses who you are in the sight of a Creator. Well this gives me an opportuntiny to share with you about the opportuity you can have of coming to Mumbai, India on a short / long term miswsions trip to work with us during your summer vacation. I am in the Pastoral ministry for last 34yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reachout to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young people as well as adults from the west to come to Mumbai on a short / long term missions to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come with your friends to work with us on a short / long term missions trip to work with us. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is : dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwkar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon.