Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Fall Favorites

Jocelyn "tagged" me (in the same way Emme did!) with listing some fall favorites. :)


1. Favorite Smell? just Fall itself! :)
2. Favorite Food? nuts
3. Favorite Color? yellow
4. Favorite Drink? milk (one of the only things I drink anyway!)
5. Favorite Treat? chocolate
6. Favorite Place to go? Texas
7. Favorite Candy? chocolate
8. Favorite Movie to watch? hmm....... I really don't know
9. Favorite Clothing to wear? Probably a denim skirt, with a cute top :D
10. Favorite Outdoor Activity? Walking... or raking leaves
11. Favorite Football Team? At one point it was the Colts, but I don't usually keep up with Football teams so I don't know
12. Favorite Fall Holiday? Thanksgiving
13. Favorite Haunted place? umm... none
14. Favorite Food at Thanksgiving Dinner? pumpkin muffins
15. Favorite Pie? pecan pie
16. Favorite Fall Hobby? hmm....... I guess I don't really have one
17. Favorite Fall Memory? playing in the leaves with my siblings
18. Favorite Fall Sight? The brightly colored leaves
19. Overall Favorite thing about Fall? Cool weather, though not too cold
20. Overall Favorite Season? Spring

Now, I don't know who to tag, so if you're interested, consider yourself tagged. :D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Thanks for stopping by and linking yourself on the linky. :) Fun reading your fall favourites!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed reading your fall favorites!!