Saturday, October 25, 2008

Photo shoot......

I love fall colors :) They make for fun pictures! :D


Today being a beautiful, fairly warm day, I decided to take myself on a photo shoot
:) First of all I set up the camera and tripod in our front yard, where most pictures of me are taken.





Then I proceeded down the road to our "sledding hill"

(While looking at pictures I decided to make this one black and white: just for the fun of it! :)
A neighbor has an old, stone garage, so I got some pictures beside it too


8 comments:

Vernon Lovere said...

You Make a verry pretty picture hannah. I like the red in the leaves also, most of the leaves around here "cottenwoods" just turn yellow then fall off.

Here is a compleatly unrelated question Do you drink a lot of milk? or dairy products? When I was arround your age I drank a lot of milk. and looking back the more you can ween away from milk with milk fat in it the less severe skin problems develop at lest with me being a guy..

15 to 18 are hard years...

Hannah said...

Thanks, Vernon. Yes, I drink a lot of milk. :)

Vernon Lovere said...

AAA I only drank milk almost no water and At least for me The less the better....

Have a nice evening,...

Anonymous said...

Hi Hannah, what a cool idea to take yourself on a photoshoot. We especially like the last picture with the stone background, you know the one where you successfully managed to distract yourself before the picture snapped so as to not be facing the camera...or was there really something fascinating happening up there where you were looking?

Hannah, keep drinking your healthy whole milk. Our little Miss drinks lots of milk and sure seems the better for it : )

...on the other hand most of my milk intake comes in the form of ice-cream and I'm not better off for it ; )

BNL

Vernon Lovere said...

hi your protective BNL... and hannah here is a little link to a study that seemed to find what i found to be true..
http://lifeinthepeachhouse.blogspot.com/2008/10/milk-good-for-young-but-should-be-cut.html

Ashley said...

I love that last picture Hannah! Well, I love all of them. :-)

Tara said...

Great pictures! I liked that the last one too. :-)

Good for you for drinking a lot of milk Hannah. Especially when so many people your age are drinking too much soda. Most women don't get enough calcium so you have a healthy habit that will benefit you greatly as you get older!

Hannah said...

Thanks for your comments, everyone. :) And that last is my favorite too. :D