Sunday, October 12, 2008

Some wonderful new friends!

Several months ago when our friend Lincoln was here I borrowed his laptop one evening to listen to some music on it. As I was "on" there someone started a chat with him. I knew who she was from running into her family's website before. Well, Lincoln "introduced" Carol M. and I and we started writing. Then somewhere around a month ago I received an email from her: the family was coming through our area!!!!! :D So plans were made for the M. family to spend the weekend with us.
Friday afternoon came and Amber, Daniel, Luke, Ben and I headed out to the location of their first concert in our area.


Carol taking pictures at the creek




A group picture in a boxcar



Amber, Bonnie, Carol and Angela


Holding up the rock at the cliff :)
My dear friend Carol

Carol and I together at the cliffs

Sunday morning concert

Abbie taking a picture of Carol and I before they left after church and lunch today

You can see more pictures on the post Mom is working on at our family blog though it may not be up for a little while.

I'm so glad you could come, Carol! It was wonderful meeting you and your family! Hope you come back sometime :)


3 comments:

Katie said...

It looks like you all had a good time! :-)

Carolj said...

Thank you for having us!!! We had a great time and are so glad we could come!

Ashley said...

Looks like you had a great time! I saw you added me to your blog list. Thank you. :)